Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability is on the agenda of every corporation worldwide today.
CSR and Sustainability officers are actively seeking implementable solutions to make their companies more green and more socially responsible, while maintaining or even improving financial bottom lines.
Who Should Attend
The Sustainability Virtual Summits offer a forum for corporate leaders to learn about ICT solutions to help make their company greener — good for business, good for the planet.
Why You Should Attend
- To watch motivating and actionable presentations
- To interact in real time with respected industry thought leaders and experts
- To network with your peers
- To learn about products and services that can help you reach your sustainability goals
- To learn about:
- Dematerialization (the substitution of high carbon products and activities with low carbon alternatives)
- Collaboration and unified communication, with an emphasis on telepresence
- Next generation data centers and communication
- Smart Grid
- The business impact of sustainability on commercial brands.